Премини към съдържание
Моля всички потребители да си сменят паролите поради спам във форума!

Mitsubish Galant Vr4

Препоръчано мнение

In Bulgaria still no one has got Mitsubishi Galant VR4. I am very interested to meet someone who is owner of airplane like this. :icon_rock: If you cover this rule, :P please give as some more additional information about the car.

cheers :drinks:

Линк за коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• преди 1 месец ...
That's cool, man.

But San Francisco sucks, I don't like it.

The American dream is... just a dream :icon_dance:

Just to explain why I didn't like it: The downtown is great, large avenues along the bay. Cool place to walk around. Incredible dimensions and scale. Incredible streets with slopes and jumps :) But that's all. Move out of the town, and you see a desert like landscape... Then go to the villages, like Concord, Walnut Creek... You see long endless streets with miserably looking houses, 1 floor, just a box with 2 windows... Ugly stuff... And this is not a poor neighborhood, its the way average people live. Of course, wooden houses, brick massive is something reserved for the fucking rich guys. Movies show different things.

Cars: Impressed! Very beautiful models, as nice as Galants :) Not many Mitsus. I saw the US Galant 2004, ugly stuff, looks like the new Volga. Many L200 trucks. Many Eclipses. But the interior of all those beautiful cars (non Mitsu) sucks. We rented a Pontiac G6 just 1 month old, very fast car! Extremely quiet, very responsive (the myth about unresponsive, straight-line US cars), super good car... But the plastics and rubber inside were worse than my 1997 Carisma! Overall: Good place to visit, good place to run a scientific or high-tech career, but not a place to settle on the long term, for guys like me. Europe is better.

Линк за коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• преди 4 месеца ...

I belive that there is at least one VR-4 somewhere in Bulgaria, I do feel it ...

Линк за коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• преди 3 седмици ...
I belive that there is at least one VR-4 somewhere in Bulgaria, I do feel it ...

Hello,everybody!I hope that there will be a lot of great meetings of mitsubishi fans!Greetings from Bulgaria!

Линк за коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Присъединете се към разговора.

Можете да публикувате мнения, ако сте регистриран. Ако имате регистрация, моля влезте, за да публикувате от своя профил.

Гост
Отговори в тази тема...

×   Поставен текстов формат.   Вместо това поставете като обикновен текст

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Връзката ви е вградена автоматично..   Показвайте като връзка вместо това

×   Предишните ви действия са запазени.   Изчисти редактора

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Създаване...