Премини към съдържание
Моля всички потребители да си сменят паролите поради спам във форума!

Препоръчано мнение

Hi, welcome!

There is international forum link. You can write there.

Yes it becomes funny when you use the google translаtor, but it is still understandable.

Hahaha.....nice to meeting you and also sorry that i have just discover there is a international section overhere. yeap but at least the translator really help up to bring peoples to come closer. but is funny that i can read & undertsand your post by using the translator. :icon_thumbup: :icon_thumbup:

Линк за коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Hi Shadows and Welcome :)

I'm happy to see you in our forum :icon_thumbup:

For others who don't know, Shadows is a man from Singapore, who makes auto folding mirrors for our Lancers and other parts.

Линк за коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• преди 4 години ...

Hahaha.....nice to meeting you and also sorry that i have just discover there is a international section overhere. yeap but at least the translator really help up to bring peoples to come closer. but is funny that i can read & undertsand your post by using the translator. :icon_thumbup: :icon_thumbup:

Using Google Translator always produces some funny sentences, that's for sure :D

Линк за коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Присъединете се към разговора.

Можете да публикувате мнения, ако сте регистриран. Ако имате регистрация, моля влезте, за да публикувате от своя профил.

Гост
Отговори в тази тема...

×   Поставен текстов формат.   Вместо това поставете като обикновен текст

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Връзката ви е вградена автоматично..   Показвайте като връзка вместо това

×   Предишните ви действия са запазени.   Изчисти редактора

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Създаване...